I had some fun creating a collection of Father’s Day gift ideas. I tried to curate a grouping that would appeal to a variety of Fathers, both young and old, so hopefully you can find something that is perfect for the Father in your life. Just remember, his favorite part is probably what you wrote in the card.
Items listed left to right, top to bottom.
1. Peanut Lighter: Indestructible, waterproof, and good looking. This lighter can hang on his keychain or hide in his pocket, readily available whenever fire is needed.
2. Handyman in your Pocket: The answers to all of his handyman questions right there in his pocket.
3. Miir Water Bottle: With this gift you are not just giving your dad a cool water bottle, you are also giving clean water to someone in need. Read more about Miir’s unique mission here.
4. Denim Shirt: Have we mentioned we love Everlane? This looks like your dad’s new go-to shirt.
5. Duffle Bag: Give him a new duffle bag so he can visit you in style. This Filson duffle will be sure to last him a lifetime of travels.
6. Paul Simon: Paul Simon on vinyl is exactly what Sunday morning calls for and I am sure your dad will agree. If he doesn’t still have his old record player lying around, I bet he would love to have one of those too!
7. Cold Brew: If he likes coffee, Cold Brew will be a hit this summer!
8. Camp Chair: A pair of these chairs were gifted to us several years ago and they are great. Low to the ground, and comfortable with an adjustable pillow for back support, and a handy strap for easy transportation. These are perfect for camping, concerts, the beach, etc.
9. Printstagram: This might seem like an odd one but it was sure a hit with my dad. For Christmas last year Andrea (my sister), Elias, and I all picked 24 of our favorite Instagram photos to print and gave them to my parents in a ceramic dish. They now sit on the coffee table readily available to flip through at any moment. Almost like a smartphone.
10. Watch: Durable and attractive this is a great every-day watch. If you get him the watch now, you can put a new strap in his stocking at Christmas time!
11. Scrappy’s Bitters: For the Father who appreciates a good drink every now and then. This little sampler pack is a fun way to add a twist to his favorite cocktail. If your dad isn’t crazy about the idea of celery bitters in his drink, maybe he will mix up something new for you.